Help those affected by Hurricane Florence. 100% of your donation will directly benefit those in need.
- At least 33 people have died in storm-related incidents -- 25 in North Carolina, 6 in South Carolina and 1 in Virginia
- 343,000 people are still without power in North Carolina.
- 10,000 people have been staying in shelters
- As of 5 a.m. Tuesday, Florence was a post-tropical cyclone. It was located about 105 miles west-northwest of New York City with maximum sustained winds of 25 mph, the National Hurricane Center said.
- The Cape Fear River is set to crest at 62 feet Tuesday.
- Nearly 36 inches of rain has fallen over Elizabethtown, North Carolina, CBS Raleigh affiliate WNCN-TV reports. Other towns have seen roughly 30 inches since Thursday
Since 911, HelpMeDonate.org has raised millions of dollars for Disaster Relief efforts, including Hurricane's Sandy, Katrina, Harvey, Irma. Maria, the Chile and Japan Earthquake, and much more. In 2017, HMD raised money to help Puerto Rico in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria. We visited Puerto Rico on a one-day mission to bring hundreds of generators, water filtration, food, medicine, and medical staff. That mission was called the Flight of Hope.
We appreciate your donation and you can feel free to leave words of encouragement which will be posted and available on our site.